Successfully pass the free certification exam at IW Academy and become an Infinet Certified Engineer.
Overall functionality overview
Web-interface is used for easy device management and monitoring via graphical web-based interface. Web-interface allows:
- Monitoring device interfaces statistics
- Monitoring radio link statistics
- Viewing and changing device configuration
- Access to graphical antenna alignment tool
- Running wireless link throughput tests
- Device maintenance and support
- Access to Spectrum Analyzer tool
- Viewing the system log
- DFS operation monitoring.
For detailed information about device configuration through the web-interface please refer to the R5000 WEB GUI User Manual.
In order to run and properly use the application, the following requirements must be met:
- Latest WANFleX OS version installed on the device
- Web-interface support activated on the device («webcfg start» command) - enabled by default
To connect to the device via Web-browser type: http://<device IP-address> (by default: http://10.10.10.1) in your browser.
Web-interface supports multiple locale sets, such as: English (default), Russian, Italian, French and Chinese.
Use the Language drop-down menu in the upper-right corner of the web-interface window to set up a locale for the current session (the default locale will remain unchanged).
To make permanent locale changes follow the instructions given in the System Settings paragraph of the Basic Settings section.