Successfully pass the free certification exam at IW Academy and become an Infinet Certified Engineer.
The main scenario for organizing the connection with mobile objects is the following (see Figure 1):
- The base stations BS1, BS2 and BS3 are installed along the area perimeter, forming the backhaul radio network. Single-sector base station configurations are used, i.e. each BS has one sector. Non-overlapping frequency channels are configured on the base station sectors.
- A mobile object moves within the backhaul radio network from point A to point B. A subscriber terminal, CPE1, is installed on the mobile object. Depending on the requirements for the connection reliability, there are two implementation options: the installation of one subscriber with an antenna having a circular radiation pattern, or the installation of two subscribers on each moving object. During the motion, CPE1 can establish a radio link with the devices of the backhaul radio network - BS1, BS2 and BS3.
- The aggregation node is located near BS2, where the InfiMUX is installed. All BSs sectors are connected to the InfiMUX, which joins the radio backhaul network devices into a single MINT area.
- The aggregation node and the enterprise LAN are connected via the Master-Slave backbone link.
- The Global function is enabled on CPE1 and on the InfiMUX.
- "Mode nomadic" is set on the backhaul radio network devices and on CPE1, "mode fixed" - on the Master and Slave devices. Depending on the project specifics, other mode values may be set.
- For device management, VLAN 100 is reserved, which is associated with the 192.168.100.0/24 subnet.
- VLAN 200 is used for the data transmission service.
Figure 1 - Example of a project with mobile objects
Radio and data settings are in table below:
Table 1 - Radio settings for a project with mobile objects
|Device name||Center frequency||Channel width||Role|
Table 2 - data transfer settings for project with mobile objects
|Device name||SVI interface IP address||VLAN||Switch groups||Global||Mode|
Devices configuration via CLI:
configure the radio parameters:
join the backhaul radio network devices into a single MINT area:
enable the Global function:
configure the management:
configure the service trafic transmission: