Successfully pass the free certification exam at IW Academy and become an Infinet Certified Engineer.
This document consists of the following chapters:
- Getting started - Information about the document’s purpose and structure
- Description and working principles - Description of the key product elements, roles and working principles
- Installation - Description of the prerequisites and the installation process of the InfiMONITOR system
- Upgrade - Description of the InfiMONITOR upgrade
- Configuration and management - InfiMONITOR management elements description
- Network Monitoring - Description of the InfiMONITOR monitoring functions, elements and their roles and capabilities
- Reportsqqq - Description of the InfiMONITOR reports subsystem
- Service mode - Description of the InfiMONITOR service mode and actions for the network settings.
The following abbreviations are used in this document:
- BIOS - Basic Input/Output System
- BS - Base Station
- CLI - Command Line Interface
- CPE - Customer Premises Equipment
- DNS - Domain Name System
- HDD - hard disk drive
- IP - Internet Protocol
- MINT - Mesh Interconnection Networking Technology
- RAID - redundant array of independent disks
- RAM - Random Access Memory
- SMTP - Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
- SNMP - Simple Network Management Protocol
- SSH - Secure Shell
- SSL - Secure Sockets Layer
- Telnet - TrminaL Network
- TLS - Transport Layer Security
- UDP - User Datagram Protocol
- VM - Virtual Machine
All caution warnings are marked with a special warning sign. One should pay a great deal of attention to what is written in the Caution section.
All notes are marked with a special note sign. Notes usually contain useful comments or hints to the described section of the document.