- “Getting started” - This chapter presents the information about this document’s purpose and structure
"InfiLINK XG general description" – this chapter contains general description of InfiLINK XG and functions of its ports
- "Access to the unit via CLI" - this chapter provides information about access to the unit via CLI
- "Commands for modem configuration" – this chapter contains descriptions of the commands for enabling/disabling of radio interface and radio link parameters configuration:
- selection of node type (Master/Slave), setting of link distance and channel width, downlink/uplink ratio configuration, settings of central frequencies and air frame period
- selection of strategies for traffic prioritization and modulation scheme selection
- getting statistics and device configuration review
- in addition, this chapter provides step-by-step guidelines for initial configuration of the devices, their installation and monitoring.
"Commands for switch configuration" – this chapter provides description of the commands that are used for switch configuration, as well as configuration examples. Descriptions include: selection of operation mode, VLAN, STP, QoS settings, switch statistics collection
- "Commands for GPS/GLONASS-receiver configuration" – this chapter contain contains descriptions of the commands for the management by built-in GPS/GLONASS-receiver, which provide selection of trace level, GPS/GLONASS-receiver statistics and status
- "Command for spectrum scanning" - this chapter contains description of the commands and options for Spectrum Analyzer starting
- "Commands for diagnostic card creation" - this chapter contains the commands set for diagnostic card creation
- "Other commands of the unit" - thia chapter contains frequently used commands.
The following abbreviations are used in this document: