- Keep 100% clear line of sight between devices. In case of installations over vegetation and forest, make sure the direct line of sight stays above the trees; in urban environments - above the tallest buildings along the radio path.
- Install wireless devices as far as possible from other radio devices (the recommended distance is at least 2 meters between the edges of the antennas).
- Install devices from power lines with a voltage higher than 35 kV at a distance at least 100-150 meters.
- Make sure the devices are located outside the area of water streams and splashes formation, which can affect the enclosure for a long time.
- 70 GHz antenna has a very narrow beam, keep devices directed strictly to each other.